Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anime/ Manga and other fun things and some things i hate

For everyone who has read so far this is on a totally different subject then what I usually talk about. I am going to talk about some of the things I love and things I really dispise. So some of the things I hate is homework and of course more homework, that includes tests and quizzes and the oh-so-dreaded yup you guessed it the concept maps for A and P and Biology aka bio. They waste my time so that I don't have much time to read ADULT comics that aren't suited for little kids cause of violence or other causes, watching t.v., and video games (bet none of you ever thought of that jk.). To expand on the type of comics I read are Full Metal Alchemist, which is about a 15 yr old kid who when he was little he( Edward Elric) and his brother( Alphonse Elric) tried to use alchemy to bring back their mother who died but Edward lost his right arm and left leg to recover Al's spirit and seal it in a suit of armor because that was the only thing he could do. I love the concept of magic/ alchemy but would never practice it. Another one is Bleach, where a kid somewhere in the high school range, not a freshman, can see ghosts and soul reapers who are like gardian angels in a way, but everythings not a walk in the park, along with soul reapers who protect the earth and the Soul Society there are good spirits who wouldn't do anything bad and bad spirits called hollows which would hurt anything with high spiritual pressure, I also love anything paranormal. A kid's comic I like is Garfield and Zitz. There might be more on this type of blog that deals with my favorites and dislikes.
Thanks for reading this is James sighning off

1 comment:

CheeseMaster165 said...

Haha. I hate homework, too. What a coincidence. ;)
Those anime things sound interesting. I actually know what alchemy is. LOL.
Play Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls. That game has stuff about alchemy in it. And it's just freakin' sweet as a game. LOL.